ColourPop Miramar Seaside Matte Bronzer ($10.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a light-medium, peachy brown with hotter undertones and a matte end. Some might discover this pulls too orange.
- Opaque pigmentation
- Silky-smooth, finely-milled however flippantly powdery
- Blendable, straightforward to use and diffuse
- Lengthy-wearing (eight hours of wear and tear on common)
- ColourPop 310 (P, $8.00) is darker (95% comparable).
- Vieve Medium (Left) (PiP, ) is darker, cooler (95% comparable).
- Persona Terracotta (P, $22.00) is cooler (95% comparable).
- Tom Ford Magnificence Bronze Age (P, $110.00) is extra shimmery, darker (90% comparable).
- ColourPop All of the Feels (PiP, $8.00) is darker, cooler (90% comparable).
- Dior Heat Dawn (004) (P, $48.00) is darker, cooler (90% comparable).
- Estee Lauder Saffron Solar (LE, $65.00) is lighter, cooler (90% comparable).
- ColourPop CA Dreaming (P, $8.00) is darker, cooler (90% comparable).
- Too Confronted Sunny Honey (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, cooler (90% comparable).
- Fenty Magnificence Non-public Island (P, $30.00) is darker, cooler (85% comparable).
We’re right here that can assist you make higher magnificence purchases that you’re going to take pleasure in and love! We advocate signing as much as make the most of customized options like monitoring merchandise you personal, viewing dupes that you have already got, and extra!
Listed below are some helpful sources for you:
Evaluate Any Two
Curious how two shades evaluate to one another? Kind within the shades beneath to get instantaneous side-by-side swatches!