Give Me Glow Welcome to My Doll Home Pressed Highlighter ($17.25 for 0.28 oz.) is a medium pink with cooler undertones and a high-shine, metallic end. The feel was mushy, easy, and virtually cream-like, because it was fairly finely-milled and emollient, however it had a fragileness to the powder that made it finest used with a softer hand and extra of a tapping movement to select up product.
It had wealthy shade payoff that adhered nicely to reveal pores and skin with a easy, even laydown of product that was capable of be buffed and blended with little work. It didn’t emphasize my pores and skin’s texture, although I felt like this shade got here nearer than most to crossing that line! The colour stayed on nicely for eight and a half hours earlier than fading visibly.
for particulars on normal efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Sydney Grace Majestic (LE, $9.00) is hotter (95% comparable).
- Give Me Glow Fantasy Fairy (P, $17.25) is much less shimmery, darker, hotter (90% comparable).
- Sydney Grace Paris Skies (P, $9.00) is much less shimmery, darker, hotter (85% comparable).
- MAC Anarchista (PiP, $34.00) is much less shimmery, darker, hotter (85% comparable).
- Kevyn Aucoin Ibiza (Proper) (PiP, $44.00) is much less shimmery, darker (85% comparable).
- Fenty Magnificence Unicorn (P, $25.00) is much less shimmery, darker (85% comparable).
- Fenty Magnificence 7daywknd (PiP, $36.00) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% comparable).
- MAC Taking pictures Star (LE, $34.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, hotter (80% comparable).
- OFRA Neptune (P, $29.00) is lighter, cooler (80% comparable).
- Moist ‘n’ Wild Royal Calyx (P, $4.99) is much less shimmery, cooler (80% comparable).
$17.25/0.28 oz. – $61.61 Per Ounce
The components is described as being “finely-milled,” “extremely pigmented,” “non-glittery,” and as having “excessive shine.” They’re extremely intense, extremely metallic, and really richly pigmented highlighters. If you happen to’re somebody who prefers a softer sheen, extra buildable highlighters, or tends to be heavier handed, this components will not be match. If you happen to’re somebody who cannot get sufficient shimmer and shine and prefers very pigmented cheek merchandise, this components will ship.
The end ranged from frivolously metallic to intensely metallic, and because of this, some shades had been extra liable to emphasizing my pores and skin texture when worn at extra medium to semi-opaque (or greater) protection. Most shades had been totally opaque with little or no product needed–a little went a good distance for certain! They weren’t glittery, because the shimmer was geneerally finer and lived up extra to the “excessive shine” declare made by the model.
The consistency was easy, virtually cream-like, and had a fragility to it that made me favor utilizing a brush that was extra rounded after which tapping it in opposition to the floor or frivolously swirling however no pushing ahead or else I felt I bought approach an excessive amount of product for a single utility. If you happen to’re aware of the model’s eyeshadows, the highlighters felt just like me, simply with a barely much less agency press as compared. For many shades, they utilized evenly and blended out with out a lot effort.
The shades lasted between eight and 9 hours on me earlier than displaying indicators of fading.
Browse all of our Give Me Glow Pressed Highlighter swatches.
MICA, ISODODECANE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, DIMETHICONE, BIS-VINYL DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, BORON NITRIDE, SILICA, NYLON – 12, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, TIN OXIDES.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as accessible by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time examine product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient listing.