Pat McGrath Golden Moonlight Divine Glow Highlighter ($48.00 for 0.17 oz.) is a medium, golden peach with sturdy, heat undertones and tremendous pink and gold pearl all through that gave it a shiny, metallic end on pores and skin.
for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Pat McGrath Golden Nectar (P, $48.00) is hotter (90% related).
- City Decay Highlight (LE, $26.00) is much less shimmery, lighter (90% related).
- Pat McGrath Lunar Nude (LE, $60.00) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (85% related).
- Lancome Rose Twinkle #3 (LE, ) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (85% related).
- Fairly Vulgar Glow Up (P, $32.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% related).
- ColourPop Received Glow (LE, $10.00) is much less shimmery, hotter (85% related).
These are more likely to be very related shades based mostly on our duping algorithm.
$48.00/0.17 oz. – $282.35 Per Ounce
The components is meant to have an “ultra-reflective end” and “silken really feel” to offer a “excessive depth glow.” The feel felt extra emollient, virtually moist to the contact, although it was distinctively a powder-based components in follow.
It had principally opaque, buildable coloration protection with a really skinny, light-weight texture that utilized evenly to reveal pores and skin and blended out with ease. The end was “excessive depth” however did not emphasize my pores and skin’s pure texture. It wore nicely for eight and a half hours earlier than fading a bit.
Browse all of our Pat McGrath Divine Glow Highlighter swatches.
Artificial Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491, Ci 77499).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as accessible by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time examine product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient record relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient record.