I’m within the strategy of going by means of the packing containers we packed up earlier than the rework, and within the try and declutter my life, I’ve been saying goodbye to the issues I by no means use, together with magnificence merchandise.
Don’t get me mistaken; I’m nonetheless nowhere close to near being a make-up minimalist, since you simply by no means know once you’ll get the urge to put on a vibrant blue eyeliner or a glittery purple lipgloss. (I wish to be ready.) However there are definitely issues that I not often have a necessity for today.
Magnificence Merchandise I By no means Use
- Dry shampoo – Makes my scalp itch.
- Cream bronzer – I choose powder, and the one one I like today is MAC Give Me Solar.
- Full-coverage basis – Not my jam anymore.
- Coloured forehead gel – Too troublesome to manage; give me clear gel any day.
- Flat irons, blow dryers and something designed to straighten hair – I’ve no persistence to combat my pure wavy texture.
- Sturdy maintain gel or hairspray – I prefer it when my hair doesn’t really feel stiff or crunchy.
- False lashes – Even the lightest ones really feel too heavy, they usually stumble upon my glasses.
- Highlighter – So over it. LOL!
- Contour merchandise – Once more, so over it.
- Warmth protectants for hair – I air dry.
- Any form of specialised pencils for forehead arches and whatnot – I’ll say these highlighting pencils work for those who’re keen to place within the effort.
- Nail stickers and press-on nails – I’d relatively paint.
- Skilled gel manicures – I had one as soon as and it was mildly traumatic.
What about you? What’s in your checklist of magnificence merchandise you by no means use?
Your pleasant neighborhood magnificence addict,